This popular event provided an overview of linked data, a way of storing and sharing data that is becoming more significant. Topics covered included:
- Introduction to Linked Data
- Real Linked Data: Publishing and Using It
- Publishing the British National Bibliography as Linked Open Data
- Searching Linked Data with Sparql using the British National Bibliography Data
- What’s Wrong with MARC?
- FRBR UnMARCed: RDA Cataloguing RIMMF (RDA in Many Metadata Formats)
- BIBFRAME and Moving Away from MARC